Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Photos of the filming in Charlton

As I said earlier there was filming going on today up at Charlton House.

I've now got around to uploading some photos of the action...

The red sports car and the fake wall behind it. There was smoke coming out of it, note also the antiques scattered around.

The Antiques Roadshow signs, one on the wall has come down, no idea if that's deliberate or if it was the wind.

Looking across the set towards the cameras (which were quite serious things on tracks). Just after this was taken there was a take and someone jumped out of the car, ran towards the house and then dove onto a blue crash matt. I think I might have disrupted the shot by being where I was...

If you look carefully you can see the blue crash matt that the person jumped onto earlier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I have you autograph?